Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday 31 st May 2021.....home again!!

I was on the road this morning by first light at 7 am and really an uneventful drive of just under nine hours......no military check point stops, no accidents on the road and I encountered heavy rain about five minutes outside of SMA but none in town.

It was such a nice feeling to pull Blaze into the garage at my casita..she will meet Litlle Yella maƱana....

I was a little tired but felt good to be home...

You know I like to keep busy so already I have plans to play tennis in the morning and then at noon see Frida and take her for a long walk!!!

Looking forward to a long hot shower and a cuppa...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...