Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday 17th May 2021...the drive through Los Angeles..

I had a great breakfast with Stella, Caron and John...I have had a great stay and packed a lot into the three days..so nice to have wonderful friends that sometimes I don’t see very often but we pick up right away when we re connect.
I was on the road by 9 am for my drive through LA......I have done this before in the Motorhome and it really was an easy drive only about 5en minutes of really heavy traffic.
At noon I was in the town of Costa Mesa and went to visit another friend of mine, Lauren, who is one of my tennis buddies from SMA.......she and her husband have been in the USA for a few months now because of Covid initially and then Lauren became pregnant and the visit this morning was to see seven week old Matteo....


Lauren begged me to stay two weeks as she told me Matteo rarely sleeps during the day but the whole time I was there he was fast asleep!!!

I did not stay long but it was great to catch up with all their news.....

I then drove about one hour into the mountains to the lake town of Lake Ensinore..


I am staying the night in a very nice Best Western hotel and because I enjoyed the bike ride yesterday I spent about 40 minutes in the fitness room riding the stationary bike and whilst riding I decided when I get back to SMA I am going to contact Aaron, my fitness trainer before Covid and see if he has an openings for me and start doing two workouts with him like before!!

I spent about an hour here

Now going to watch a hockey play off game!!

Tomorrow I drive to An Diego and commence my house and dog sit for eight days!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!










No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...