Sunday, May 09, 2021

Sunday 9 th May 2021...another wonderful day!!

Woke up to a lovely warm sunny day and I love being on the deck looking at the ocean and watching the hummingbirds!!





A leisurely breakfast and then K and W told me of a spectacular hike and Willie later dropped me at the trail head...





Immediately it was all up hill








1665 feet later after 1.65 miles I came out to the look out where I had lunch...












What beautiful views!!!





It was a spectacular outing...



K and W picked me up after the hike and did a little tour to some parts of the island I had not seen...








Back at the house Willie helped me with a couple of things on the car..







..I did a little bit of packing and we had great left overs from dinner last night and were treated to these views....








Followed by a sunset hot tub...

















I cannot even begin to thank my hosts for their kindness towards me🙏🙏🙏


Tomorrow I take the 9 am ferry to the mainland and start my journey south..I think rather than tell you where I am going in advance...you read the blog every day and see where I have been..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...