Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday 10 th May 2021...heading south!!

Said a sad farewell to Karin and Willie....

They have been truly amazing and I look forward to seeing them when they return to SMA in September...

Today was going to be a short drive on a nice forested road 





before getting on Interstate 5 and just heading south through Seattle





 into Oregon




 and stopping at Portland.

There are no sale taxes in this State and I planned to get myself a pre birthday gift and here it is


Top of the line and it comes well recommended to me but I have decided not to even open  the box till I get back to SMA and my techie can show me how to transfer all my data and how to work it.

I am staying at a nice small Airbnb just outside the city..I have my own bedroom and bathroom and the use of the kitchen which I will only use to make my tea soon.

It was a learning curve for me today driving Blaze..learning all about the gadgets, the GPS and just getting used to driving her..already I know I am going to be very happy with her and her performance....

So stay tuned to see where I head tomorrow!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!







No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...