Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday 25 th May 2021...last day in San Diego!

My stay with the kids comes to an end as the lovely owners came back tonight......


It has been a lovely week and Sophie and Frankie were great company especially Frankie who followed me everywhere in the house.....they loved their morning and afternoon canyons walks and were no trouble at all.

Sophie..




Frankie





I have also enjoyed the beaches and the ocean and the two games of tennis and meeting new friends.


Had a great time this morning taking my tennis buddy and good friend from SMA, Jen, out for breakfast......


She flew in last night to visit family and attend a graduation and it was nice of her to make time to meet...afterwards we went to a funky tennis store where I made a few purchases.


So tomorrow is the final leg of my journey before I return home.....I have an almost six hour drive on the Interstate, no other option, to Tucson.


This is where my adorable and long friend friend, Linda lives...I have a small casita booked for three nights and we always have fun together!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...