Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday 21 st May 2021....to the beach!!

The same morning routine for me and the kids.....







Of course miss these cute guys..


How could I forget Boomer!!





And of course Frida....

Lucky to have so many four footed friends in my life...









Just before lunch I drove down to Balboa Tennis club...





A really nice public facility..








They had a challenger court where you place your name on the board and when your turn comes up you play the winner of the previous game and stay on that court until you loose...


Well the locals must have heard I was in town and too chicken to come and challenge me.....I waited nearly 45 minutes and no one showed up๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


So what could I do but take a beach hike....


Enjoy the photos....































I love this one and had to add that caption..





Back home took the kids into the canyon again....


Now getting ready to watch a hockey game!!


Amazing tennis news!!


Ashley and her team mates from Pepperdine University are in the NCCA finals for the very first time and play maรฑana...what an incredible finish to Ashley’s Collegiate career!!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...