Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday 14 th May 2021....the fog!!

This shot was taken from the restaurant last night..

Had a great sleep and a nice pack up breakfast for the road.....this has been a really nice stay you cannot beat some of these Airbnb stop overs!!


It was cold this morning and the first part of the drive took me over the foggy GG Bridge....











I stopped on the other side as there are some trails to get good views but after seeing the spring flowers I turned around and went back to the car it was way too cold for me and the wind made it ten times worse!!





Then continued driving south now on Highway coastal 1....











The sun did come out for a short while and the views are awesome...








Blaze sunning herself...

















Tonight I am in a very nice motel in Seaside CA.....I took a walk but again too cold.


I did drive to my favourite food store...





and bought a few items for supper and the drive maƱana!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...