Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday 26th May 2021...my final US State

I said goodbye to the kids and the house owners this morning and was on the road by 7 am.....I knew it was going to be a six hour journey all on the Interstate, hence no photos except when I crossed here..

The car handles really well and is a joy to drive.....I went straight to Linda’s place and it was so good to see her again...we have been friends along with her husband Guy, who sadly passed a few years ago, for nearly twenty five years and we feel like family...

It did not take me long to get out here..






Followed by a soak here..



Please no comments about my flat head!!!!

Later in the afternoon Linda’s Granddaughter Muri joined us for pizza and she is so sweet she fresh baked cup cakes for my birthday, they were delicious!


A perfect end to a lovely day and I am in a small casita ten minutes from Linda......

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...