Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday 18 th May 2021...San Diego!!

This morning I had an easy drive of over an hour to my first stop of the day.


The Internet is such a good source of information and I found this canyon and wanted to explore...





it was fun and so close to the freeway and the ocean...





Still some wild flowers around....





Cool narrow slot..



















I then went and did a long walk on this  beach...















This afternoon I arrived at my house and pet sitting assignment in San Diego, actually closer to La Jolla....the owners are a lovely couple my age and they will be gone for eight days.


These are my new best friends..


Sophie






Frankie






Well behaved and very low maintenance....


I was treated to a wonderful home cooked bbq chicken dinner...


Through friends in SMA I have connected with a tennis group and am playing tomorrow morning...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...