Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday 27 th May 2021...hot sunny day!!

When I got up it was hot and sunny and had my morning cup of tea outside.....

I treat the family to breakfast this morning.....the food was really good and we enjoyed all being together...
Left to right...Muri, Teri, Randy, Linda’s son and Linda!!

I do not know where the day went but it was done before I knew it...did some shopping, relaxing by the pool and Linda made a lovely crock pot dinner tonight!!

Supposed to be 100 degrees maƱana...Linda and I are going on a little road trip into the cooler mountain air....

Stay safe and healthy!

Yashi Kochi!!


2 comments:

Carol said...

Les!!!!! How ya doing man? I am finally catching up with you! Please don't take it personally... You've been on my mind a lot recently. You look FANTASTIC!

I miss our chats maybe we can catch up by phone soon. I am kicking myself because I see you were just in La Jolla and I could have motored up, or you could have motored down!... Have a great visit with Linda, I am glad you are able to visit her. She looks great too.

Anyway, I've got some catching up to do on your blog.... I'll keep reading and see what you've been up to. So sorry for being out of touch for so long... things have been crazy in baja... I kind of didn't want to tell you about it... lol. Settled down now tho, finally.... and onto an even keel!

Big hugs! <3 Carol

mexicokid said...

Great to hear from you and to know you are good.....yes I have a blessed life and Linda is doing well ....connect soon..stay safe best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...