Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wednesday 19 th May 2021...an easy day!!

My lovely hosts left for the airport early this morning and I took the dogs out for their morning constitutional.....


There is a very pretty canyon about 200 yards from the house but unfortunately I cannot let them off leash as there are rattle snakes and coyotes in the canyon, not that I am going to see any!!


I have managed through my tennis friend Jen in SMA to get hooked up to a group here and I went and played tennis this morning......lovely facility..












the sun did manage to come out later on...it was nice to meet new people and hit some balls.....









I then went to Trader Joe’s for some groceries and spent the rest of the day at home....relaxed, read, did some planning of where I will go whilst I am here and then took the dogs back into the canyon for a long walk, forgot my camera.


the kids relaxing after their walk...








Just going to watch a movie tonight and there just might be a piece of strawberry cheese cake in my future tonight!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...