Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Tuesday 1 st June 2021..those darn rabbits again so soon!!

my first sleep back home was a good one and I woke up to

You should know what this means by now...

I always like these calendars every month

So I was right back into it at the tennis courts this morning..it sure was good to see my buddies and to be back on clay and I must be honest and say I was really off my game!!!

I had time to go my local store and buy fresh strawberries and then the bakery and get a home style loaf and be back I. Time to walk and pick up Frida....

I have missed my walks and talks with her, she looks good, she has had a hair cut...




I always get nice comments about her and it was great to connect again!!

my two toys meeting each other!!

Then I went over and had a short visit with Gracie and got to say hello to the dogs, I have missed them too.

We had a torrential downpour for about 45 minutes.......it certainly freshens everything up.

finally I walked three doors to my favourite restaurant and brought home a country fried chicken dinner complete with baked sweet potato and green beans and carrots!!

Time to watch tennis on TV and have a cuppa!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...