Sunday, May 02, 2021

Sunday 2 Nd May 2021.....oh wow...

Let’s start off with a blast from the past.....


This day 41 years ago me...





Said yes to Connie...





and we were married in a garden ceremony in Bermuda leaving the next day for our new lives in Canada........the rest of the story some other day!!


Lynn my great friend and partner in the food hampers project has a driver Reyes that really helps us and he told us he had found two families that live about two miles outside of town next to some dumpsters and they have nothing....


Lynn and I and some other kind folk rounded up food, clothes, toys, drinks and took it all out to them this morning....


You can see the compound where they live...








I cannot begin to tell you how humble and grateful these people were when we left all the things we had brought for them and Reyes told us that the older lady had blessed us all with God’s Grace for coming out today.





All smiles when we left!!





These are more photos from the kids party out at our other village yesterday...








Time for a cuppa and a soccer game to watch!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...