Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday 22 Nd May 2021...another birthday!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind and wonderful birthday wishes, although I would have preferred cold hard cash!!


The sun actually came out early this morning when I was taking the dogs in the canyon...


I did some route planning for when I leave here on Wednesday, read and just relaxed before I went down to the tennis courts and had a good two hours playing.





Afterwards I walked to the down town beaches of La Jolla and took in the sights and sounds....



























This evening I bbq some nice turkey burgers and have a soccer game to watch tonight!


I am blessed to have great health, a wonderful family and so many fabulous friends......





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Belated Happy Birthday, glad you enjoyed it Les. Sage travels. Shelagh

mexicokid said...

Many thanks best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...