Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Tuesday 4 th May 2021...at last a road trip!!

Well it is time I told you about my trip....


I think you all know the story of Blaze, my brand new car, that has been living on Vancouver Island for the last eight months due to the US border remaining closed to land crossings by non US citizens.





Having a car here is not a necessity but it sure would make my life easier, more interesting and exciting so it is time for Blaze to come to Mexico.


So two weeks ago Heather was able to drive Blaze to the trucking company in Abbotsford BC and on Friday they are trucking my car across the border to  Sumas, USA.





On Thursday I fly from Mexico City direct to Seattle arriving around 8.30 pm in the evening and my adventure begins!!


I have booked a motel a few minutes away from the airport for the night and the next morning take the light rail into Seattle and at 12.15pm take the Amtrak bus north for two hours to Bellingham.





In Bellingham Wiley is meeting me and taking me to the Sumas office to  re unite with Blaze.


Wiley and Karen are friends that used to live here in SMA and now live on Lummi Island......I am following Wiley to his home and they have invited me to stay and I am for two nights.





I am so blessed to have great friends all over the world....


Well that is enough of the trip I hope to whet your appetite for more....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...