Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday 13 th May 2021...another State!!

Now the road trip begins in earnest......

Left the lovely town of Ashland this morning and drove about ninety miles to these waterfalls...





Soon I was going into a new State, California!!





Along the way Mount Shasta.....








Enjoy the hike around the waterfalls with me....























Very special and they remind me a little of the Plitvice waterfalls that I visited in Croatia a few years ago....


This is Croatia..





Just a great morning...


Then it was three hours of freeway driving to my Airbnb where I am staying the one night in Benicia CA..


I am in a gorgeous house and I have my own bedroom and bathroom and kitchen access.








On the advice of my hostess, Sue, we went together to a  small restaurant downtown and enjoyed the walk around, treated myself to fish and chips and a sunset view.


This will be the last time I comment on how great it is driving Blaze...love it!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Les,

So happy to meet you, and thanks for posting about "Sue's Resort Near Napa". Safe travels!

Sue

mexicokid said...

You are so welcome...les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...