Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Wednesday 5 th May 2021...all set

I had a very busy day starting off with two hours of tennis and then Eyes came and picked me up and we went to the metal work shop and picked up five more of the eco friendly stoves and delivered them to the families in the campo....
They were so thrilled to receive them, the people are so humble and kind...

I like the fact these are different color to the last five stoves...


This afternoon I had to get my Covid test for the trip maƱana and tonight I invited five of my dear friends out for a celebration dinner....we all had a great time.

Now I think I am almost packed, travelling very light....next blog will be from Seattle!!

Stay safe and healthy.

Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...