Sunday, May 16, 2021

Saturday 15 th May 2021....coastal day again!!

Happy birthday to my lovely cousin Shelia in England...again for a week you are older than me!!!😁😁😁

Well it was a dreary cool morning when I got on the road about 8.30am and after a few miles the highway hugs the coast enjoy the photos....







A beach waterfall...






this really is an amazing thing to see...



It was a great and slow drive and I arrived in Santa Barbara around 3.30 pm....I am staying with Carin and John in their lovely home close to the beach....Caron is Ashley’s Aunt and I have known Caron and her Mum , Stella, for almost twenty five years.

Caron and John




We went down to a park at the end of their road and a few family members came over including Stella..

Played games and had a picnic...






We played until the sun set..




It was a fun night!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!









































No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...