Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday 20 th June 2021.....bless all the Dads!

This was going to be a very relaxing day and it was.... only walked Frida for my exercise!!!


I do want to wish all those amazing Fathers a wonderful and special celebration today......





I am also thankful for my own Dad how he always supported Malc and I  in all our sporting activities as kids....


This is probably the last photo taken of him with his pride and joy Tom, his great Grand son.





I managed to speak to my family as they celebrated with a BBQ...this is the whole Pearson clan......


Left to right..

Tom who is Mark’s son....Mark...Sam..the amazing Janet, my Bro Malc and their youngest Andy!!


Ian who is Sam’s partner was the main chef and from all accounts he did a great job...






See always a cuppa tea in England!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...