Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunday 27th June 2021...easy day!!

You can see by the clouds in the photos that we have overcast skies and rain on and off all day BUT I did get chance to play tennis and was invited out to a private development where they have this great court...







Got wet on the way home......

I watched two great soccer games today and Wimbledon starts tomorrow so expect to read lots of watching TV the next two weeks🎾🎾🎾🥵

They are still having a heat wave on Vancouver Island.......

ok time for the Manifest on Netflix, a good show!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...