Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sunday 13 th June 2021.......day of rest, again!!!

Well my wits were put to the test at 8am this morning, with a huge dilemma!!

The French open tennis final and the England versus Croatia soccer game in the  European finals were scheduled at the same time!!

What was a guy to do except watch the tennis on my big screen TV whilst having the soccer game broadcast on my new lap top...the soccer game I watched without sound!!,  Problem solved!!

I have to give credit to Novak coming from two sets down again to win the title ..it was an amazing game!!

This afternoon I bought a few new plants to replace the four I lost whilst I was away...



the wall leading to my casita...


I went for a hike this afternoon but my camera battery ran out and also I caught in a huge rainstorm!!!

I am watching a show on Netflix called Line of Duty, excellent in my opinion!!

Stay safe and healthy!,

Yashi Kochi!!

PS....spoke to my family in England this afternoon and I promised my Brother I would write about his victory on Friday in a golf championship ....he won three pounds!!!
We now have to call him Mally down the middle!!!








2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

That is indeed a brilliant show.

mexicokid said...

You are right very well written...cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...