Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday 14th June 2021...hiking day!!

This morning i took my friend Jayne out to the lovely dam just a few miles out of town…it was a bit overcast but a good day for a hike…..I do like this construction...
 
 
 
 
 
Jayne asked me if i have ever been to the witches church and i had never heard of it so we first drove to the cross..
 
 
 
 
We then walked about half a mile to the church and saw the lady who lives there…she had the most remarkable and wrinkled face i had ever seen……we were allowed to take photos...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is trhe lady Jayne was talking to….
 
 
 
It really was an amazing experience listening to her even though I did not know what she was saying but Jayne said there is only a service here once a month and people come who have tried every other way to get rid of their deamons…..I need to do some research on this as i knew witch craft was practiced in the town.
 
We finished off the hike with a nice walk to another small pressa….
 
 
 
everything is so greeg with the recent rains..
 
 
 
Just the two of them right?
 
Wrong!!!
 
Took Frida out later in the afternoon…and now time for my show!!
 
Stay safe and healthy!!
 
Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...