Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday 26th June 2021...OK rain enough!!

Sadly I was right with my prediction of last night’s rain making the courts unplayable this morning.......because I knew I was going to watch two live soccer games from Europe today I needed to get some exercise....so I went off for a walk around centro this morning before the crowds came out!


Love this door knocker..


There are so many beautiful churches in centro but for some reason this is one of my favourites....





Great view of the two main churches..


Nice to see the start of a gathering..




On one of the blocked off streets in centro they were advertising travel to Italy..


I remember going here with Janet and Malc a few years ago!!!

The iconic main square...



Gotta go..soccer calls!!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!













No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...