Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Wednesday 23 rd June 2021.... just a day!!

happy 29 th Birthday to Ben, who is Heather and Kirby’s oldest son!!!  Hope the day was a special one...

I took Blaze

To have her first oil and filter change....it is just about a year ago since I bought her and I have been very happy so far!!!

Took Frida for another lovely long walk and then went to the what is now usual Wednesday afternoon poker at Ray’s house...


On a roll since we started playing again...this afternoon another 150 pesos into the piggy bank!!

The rain is coming down as I write this so I hope we do not have to cancel tennis tomorrow morning....




Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...