Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday 24 th June 2021...rain stops play!!

So last night’s rain did in fact make the tennis courts too wet to play this morning😩😩😩😩🎾

I really did not too much the rest of the day....I did take Frida out for a long walk, always enjoy doing that!

I bet you thought to yourself so I wonder what tennis or soccer game is the kid going to watch...Nada...None..Zero...

BUT

I am now watching a great live hockey playoff game from Montreal!!


I do like this..

,

This is taken from the Internet to remind you of the full moon tonight!!!




Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...