Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday 19 th June 2021.....the weekend gets here quickly!!

I think we are starting to enter the rainy season and I know it rained during the night so I was 

happily surprised that the tennis courts were open this morning and we boys had another good two hours on the court.🎾🎾🎾🎾


I came home and watched another of the soccer games from Europe, the tournament goes on for another three weeks so I have lots of games in the future.


At 1.30 pm I went up to the mall to meet my young student Vane, we go to a little restaurant where it is quiet and we sit and talk for 90 minutes.


 Vane is a remarkable and talented young woman and her English is excellent..she always does the homework I give her and I see such a change in her personality in the last few weeks, she is much more confident and I love our session together.


I then went straight to get Frida and we walked up town to the Jardin.....this is the first week in nearly 15 months that the Jardin has been open, they have removed the yellow tape and people can now sit in the gardens........



We got there just in time to see the wedding party leave.....




















As you can see many people were around....





Frida checking out the scene....






It was another good day and I have found another great series to watch on Netflix called Manifest!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...