Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Wednesday 9th June 2021.....another busy day!!

I was happy to have a lovely breakfast whilst watching live tennis from Paris and what a couple of matches it was.....I am just amazed at the talent, fitness and determination of these female and male athletes..



At 1 pm I went to my friends Ray’s house where we gathered to resume our regular Wednesday afternoon poker.......we have not played since a year last March and it was good to see the six guys again, know they are all healthy...we all have had our second vaccine shots and we played outside....


Very happy to tell you I still have my poker face and came away a winner and 250 pesos richer!!!

I then went and picked up Frida and we had another lovely walk...

I really enjoy the times I spend with her she is such a good behaved dog!!!

This evening was a little birthday party for my neighbour Diane......

Now going to watch my show..

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...