Saturday, June 05, 2021

Saturday 5 th June 2021....sunny days are here again!!

Well I am happy the sunshine returned and I had a great time on the tennis courts this morning.


When I was driving all those miles last week I had plenty of time to think about things, my life, past and present and future and I just think how lucky and blessed I have been all these years but I truly do feel in a good place right now for many reasons.


After tennis I went to visit with Gracie and she gave me about 90 minutes worth of instruction and help with my lap top and as I use it I write a list of the questions I have.


Later on I took Frida for a very long walk





she is a great dog so good on the leash on the way she picked up a chicken bone off the side walk..I immediately stopped and told her no and she allowed me to open her mouth and take out the bone.


Did some laundry tonight








and now going to have some time watching some highlights from the French Open!!!




I like this...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Brendamae1 said...

Luv those pics of Frida!

mexicokid said...

She is a beauty🐕🐕🐕👍

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...