Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday 28th June 2021....a mini drive!!

Still the same iffy weather with intermittent showers.......today Lilly came to clean the casita

so I always make sure everything is tidy and I leave the house.


Decided to pack a little lunch and go for a short hike and drive into the country...


Some nice scenery and I enjoyed the three hours I was gone....























Back  home it was some Tv watching starting with the first day from Wimbledon....


Then one the most exciting soccer games I have ever seen..





I then picked up Frida for her afternoon walk and now I am watching the first game of the Stanley Cup hockey play offs....





So another nice day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...