Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Tuesday 8 th June 2021.....tennis on my mind!!

I think we are back to the same beautiful weather each day now....perfect for my two hours on 

the tennis courts...this morning was a really good game, very competitive and fun, a great way to start the day.


Back at home some breakfast whilst watching tennis from Paris....


Then I took Frida up town......



















She is so good around people and children...


Late afternoon I was invited to dinner at my friend Peggy’s home, she knows of my peculiar eating habits and baked a wonderful shepherds pie followed by strawberries and ice cream, I was a happy camper, thanks so much...


Now home and watching a recorded tennis match from this afternoon!!,


This is taken One year ago Boomer and myself probably watching tennis!!!





Life is pretty good!!!


Stay safe and healthy!,

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...