Friday, June 11, 2021

Friday 11 th June 2021...sore eyes!!

I am totally exhausted......what a day it was....
just absolutely beat......
What did I do you might ask??
First I had to watch the Greek youngster reach his first Grand slam Final.....almost four hours of non stop viewing...







Then would you believe they only gave me a 45 minute break before I had to watch four and a half hours of classic brillance from Nadal and Novak.......






Fortunately I did get an hour to walk the lovely Frida!!




But it did not end there.....I was then forced to watch two hours of the first European soccer championship game from Italy!!



I defidefinitely need a nap!!
Love the hip joke and the travel poster!!







Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...