Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday 29th June 2021..ok rain!!!!

Ok enough!!!!


Another morning of tennis cancelled because of the rain overnight!!


It actually was a pretty nice sunny day until it started raining around 7 pm this evening.


Look at the temps on Vancouver Island!!!









I knew I would be watching two games of soccer again so I put on my hiking shoes and off I went.


I wanted to see if my favourite waterfall hike would be flowing yet so I walked to the base of the canyon and could tell right away there was not enough running water here...




This needs to be flowing...





So the waterfalls would not be flowing just yet!


See the cross?







See it now??








That is the high point of the hike.


Love the clouds on the hills and I did not realize there were birds on the wire till I downloaded this...





I then watched England in a thrilling victory over Germany..





Another exciting game also between Sweden and the Ukraine!!


I then took Frida on a nice long walk before I went up to the mall to meet Vane, she is my youngest student...it is always a pleasure spending time with her she is so smart and always wanting to learn and she thanks me so much after every session.


So even though I am doing extra TV watching still managing to keep the steps going...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...