Thursday, June 03, 2021

Thursday 3 rd June 2021...rain stops play!!

I know it is important that we have rain but could it be arranged that it rains not to cancel my tennis games like it did this morning???🙃🙃🙃


I spent a bit of the morning sorting out my casita and re arranging a couple of things I know it is only a small space but I move things around a lot!!


Just before noon I met Lynn at the Bodega grocery store and we filled and I mean filled four grocery carts....






Loaded it all into Lynn’s car, she is so hard working she goes home and sorts it all out into hampers I told her next week I will get someone to help her.....and tomorrow we deliver the food!!





Got back just before it started to rain hard again.....pretty soon with all this rain my favourite waterfall hikes will be flowing!!


I am enjoying watching the French Open tennis in TV knowing that I should have been there last year and I will hopefully be there next year.


I like these two..





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...