Friday, June 04, 2021

Friday 4 th June 2021!! delivery day!!

Today was delivery day for all the food we bought yesterday.


The team of Lynn and Reyes picked me up just before noon and away we went......


We now go all around to the different homes delivering the food hampers...


In the photos you see the kids and Mums carrying extra items, Reyes and I had already carried each box of food inside.











They look forward to us coming and recognize the van and they are all so very thankful.....




Not only do we get cash donations we also get so many other things donate and here these two Grannies are going to love their pink and blue bath robes..








We were gone over five hours and even though it is hard work the rewards are priceless.


I just got home in time to get cleaned up and go out to the mall and meet Vane, my lovely student, who I tutor once a week.


We just sit over a juice and a pastry and talk.....she is very advanced and her written and spoken English is very good and I see her getting more confident each week.....I love this part of my life and again so rewarding!


Now it is time to relax with my show, my tea and a treat I bought for myself a delicious cinnamon bun!!


I hope the courts will be dry for my tennis game maƱana!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...