Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday 10 th June 2021....wonderful day!!

I have no other way of saying it...another beautiful 

morning and a great game on the tennis courts...so lucky!!!


Picked up Frida this afternoon and we always have a good time together..is it ok to talk to a dog???  I do it all the time!!





You see I am not the only Pearson who likes hikes and adventures...these photos were taken today of my family on the magical cliffs in the east coast of England!!!


Looks like my Brother is sucking on a very sour lemon drop...that is number one kid Sam with him...





Number three kid Andy and Janet who looks like she is wishing for the fish and chips that I understand happened later.....





The beautiful scenery.....









Stay safe and healthy !!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...