Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday 25th March 2020...Day 40!!

Happy Birthday to my lovely niece, Sam, hope you had a safe and happy birthday a little different celebrations but I am sure family and Ian surprised you!!
Sam is on the left!!!! With her Brothers Andy and Mark and guess who the baby sitter is???




Well the weather person was wrong for today..no rain BUT

Lovely sunshine I was in shorts all day BUT rain starting tomorrow for seven days they say!!


The internet is great found two off the beaten track waterfalls today..come a,omg with me the first one about an hours drive away and a steep track but the views are awesome...










Boomer had some fun and the way back up..





Then it was totally into the wilderness and I let Boomer of his leash and where you see this..





Imagine this crossing about twenty feet in front of us..





Boomer took off but he was not quick enough and he came back to me when I called him.


Found the second waterfall with this tragic sign..





And I could see how dangerous it was at the base of the falls..







This water was raging....





There is sure some beautiful hidden gems in this area!!


Same routine at home, dinner, shower, emails and blog and then my show!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...