Friday, March 13, 2020

Friday 13 th March 2020...Day 30!!!

On another recommendation by the motel owner I stated this morning with a short hike through a lovely forest...










The sun came out and it was a nice morning....I continued north along the coast again with amazing scenery....



















Around noon I had to turn inland and the weather changed...


Lots of heavy rain and the temperature dropped...





I found my Airbnb just outside of Eugene, Oregon and my very nice hostess Jen was there to greet me......the home is nice and looks lived in which I like..I also like this...





Which I spent 15  soaking..


Next was a 90 minutes session here..





Yes Jen is a licenced massage therapist....what more can you ask of an Airbnb?


Now time to relax and do some thinking..I spoke to my Brother this morning and of course our talk was mainly about my trip to England at the end of April and then on to the French Open.....things do  not look good in Europe and I am pretty sure the French open will get cancelled..so I have a few weeks to watch the news and see what is happening before I make some decisions.


I also heard today that the principle of the school where I teach has come down with the virus, which she got from friends who visited her from Canada....so the school has been closed and the semester cancelled....such a shame I hope Teresa will be OK....I did write to my students and wished them all the best..worrying times for everyone!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...