Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thursday 26th March 2020..Day 41!!!

I know all my posts are about the same..but this is my life for now!!


Around noon took off with Boomer for another drive to here...







The trail was through a wonderful rain forest and glad the rain stopped for our hike..





Beautiful trails...







It was just over 4 km to the base of the falls and the going was easy...


But going up to the second falls was quite hard and when I got here I thought no way can I get myself and Boomer across this..




Did not need to he found a way down the bank and up the other side and I followed him to these lovely falls...













Coming back he chose to carry the biggest stick he could find..





and at one point we were on a track about 25 feet above the river and he stopped and put his stick down and it rolled down the bank...quick as a flash he went down the bank after it into the river bed, no water in the bed.....he did not hurt himself but the bank was too steep for him to get back up and he was at the bottom looking up at me and crying...


You can see him in the middle of the photograph 






.there was no way I could get down the bank but I walked back down stream about fifty yards talking to him and he followed my voice till he was able to get back on the track...he was fine but I was a tad worried about him but all worked well in the end..


At the parking lot found this is disused rail line..





I think he is glad to be back in the car!!





Another grand day....


Please continue to be safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...