Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Wednesday 11 th March 2020..Day 28!!!

Another good sleep and my plan for the day was set

with the exception of not knowing where I was going to stay, more on that later!!


I had about a 90 minute drive north with again some spectacular scenery...













And even a strawberry stand...they look delicious!!



And they were!!??


I left Little Bluey sunbathing









 while I turned around crossed over the highway and into the forest to do this hike!!





The trails were vey clear and there was not much elevation gain...










Flowers out and the redwood trees....




Anyone know why they call them banana slugs!!







Just over two hours later I was at the lovely waterfalls...








See the ðŸŒˆ...





Then it was back on the road and went over here...





Really quite easy and stopped on the other side for a look back!





I then decided to drive until I got tired and around 5.30pm I pulled of the highway into the town of Santa Rosa...I did find a motel but it was a tad expensive and although very nice not worth what I paid....the good consolation was that right across the street was my favourite Grocery store, Trader Joe’s.


Well had supper shower and a little weary again from the long hike so early to bed for this kid!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...