Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday 12 th March 2020....Day 29!!


This was a mixed bag of changing scenery today which started off with a couple more beach shots..





Before I went into the Redwoods and a lovely river...










Past by this cute Elk fam and why is he sticking his tongue out at me??





Then I crossed the State line into Oregon and continued north on the coast to Brookings, where I have a lovely motel room.


The kind owner told me about a great beach hike a mile away and after I got settled in I took her advice and went to the beach..








After I saw the above shot I thought it would be great to get myself in there and there was a lady passing by walking a dog and I asked if she would mind taking a photo of me and she said sure and I said I would hold her dog..


So if you look at my head and then down to my feet it looks like I have crazy skinny paws!!

I thought this was funny!!!


















So lovely!!!



I don’t know where the time went is 10 pm already time for that tea and show!!!


Hard to keep up with all the devastating news about the virus..I saw this article below on the Internet.



All major sport in the United States has been suspended amid the coronavirus outbreak.

The NBA has announced that all matches will be suspended from Thursday until further notice, after a Utah Jazz player Rudy Gobert tested positive.

The NHL and MLS later announced the stoppage of its respective seasons, the latter for 30 days.

The MLB has delayed the start of its 2020 season by at least two weeks due to the "national emergency".

The other major US sports league - the NFL - is currently in its off-season, although the 2020 Draft in Las Vegas is scheduled to start on 23 April.

Men's and women's college basketball has also been cancelled, just a day after it was announced it would initially continue without spectators.

The NCAA, the governing body of US college sport, announced the Division I men's and women's tournaments would be cancelled, in addition to remaining winter and spring NCAA tournaments.

The Division I men's basketball tournament, known as March Madness, is one of the biggest and most popular sports events in the United States.


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

This virus is making a serious mess of many things. Beware of rumours about border closings!!! Be safe and healthy. Beautiful pictures abain…

mexicokid said...

One thing I do know is the huge hit on my investments..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...