Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday 21st March 2020...Day 37!!

Today was another lovely bright sunny but coolish day.

I relaxed most of the morning watching the news and then I went and washed and cleaned up Little Bluey.


This afternoon I took Boomer here, a fifteen minute drive from the house.





It was a really nice hike to a great waterfall, Boomer is good company and always when we pass folks, women, they often say, wow so cute and my pat answer of course is..I suppose you are talking to the dog!!!  Their answer is always the same...you can guess what!!!






















When my plans to go to Europe got cancelled I went to Plan B which was to buy myself a new car, or a different car and drive back to SMA.....my situation is a little complicated as I now have applied and been approved for a temporary resident permit for Mexico and I have the visa embossed in my passport but it actually does not get activated until I return to Mexico and go through a process and I have a facilitator, Sonia, helping me.


With the USA border being closed I would not be allowed entry so my next choice is to fly back direct from Vancouver to Mexico City.


So for  now I am doing nothing, not buying a car and just holding off and see what changes in the next few weeks....I am blessed to be where I am safe and well looked after.


Be safe and healthy..take care!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...