Friday, March 20, 2020

Fri 20 th March 2020...Day 36!!!!

Today was a day to myself and a long drive but the destination well worth it!!





I set off for Lower Myra falls around 9 am and it was a really beautiful drive with very little traffic!







I arrived around noon and went down the falls...

















They are amazing and gorgeous and I had the whole place to myself..


I wanted to see if I could get down to the beach and it was a bit of a hike but made it down..









This reflection photo had me thinking as I sat on a huge log on the beach, the sun beating down, the sound of the waterfall and I got to thinking about all the people that are going to suffer so badly, all the families that have had their lives turned around and I thought about how blessed I was to be where I am right now and how fortunate to have Heather and Kirby in my life...they have opened up their hearts, their home and their family to me...thank you!!!





Looking back on the waterfall was a joy!!





The drive back was relaxing and when I got home I took Boomer for a walk down to the beach which is only a few minutes away!


Continue being safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Beautiful pictures! We are lucky to call this home…

mexicokid said...

That is for sure..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...