Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday 24 th March 2020...Day 39!!

Well they were right with the forecast today...gloomy, cool and some rain!!


I did my usual morning routine which I enjoy and then around noon it cleared up a little so I got Boomer ready and we drove about 15 minutes to here..





I have not been here before and there are so many trails which we took ...
















Then we found this man made waterfall and I would have loved to find a way to the bottom..


















Looked impossible until Boomer took over..











He is such a great companion..


It was a lovely afternoon.


I liked this...





And then from my bedroom around 6 pm...such beauty!!








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...