Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Tues 3rd March 2020...Day 21!!!

Today is my last full day with the boys as I leave tomorrow late in the  afternoon and the owners come

back tomorrow evening but I will get to meet them as they have tickets for the final weekend of the tennis at Indian Wells!!


When I take the dogs for their walks I often see a group of about seven peacocks one has the long tail feathers...the dogs don’t bother with them but it is a strange sight to see in an urban development.


After breakfast Rufus was going a bit crazy barking at the front window...I went to see what was happening and had to take a second ðŸ‘€.....can you believe this??











The mornings go by quickly and soon it was time for my afternoon hike, a bit shorter this one but again with some lovely ocean views..






Enjoying the view...








So take one guess who owns prime real estate for a golf course in Southern California on the ocean???






Yes this belongs to DT!!!!,





Relaxed this evening and going to settle down now and watch my show!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...