Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday 28th March 2020..Day 43!!

Definitely a change in the weather but not a change

in my routine......


Took Boomer out just before noon I wanted to find another trail to get to Ammonite Falls, where we went a few days ago.


Found the trail head Ok and I like these new signs...






The forests are so lovely this time of the year....







The trail was a good one for a while and then there was a very steep hike down to the river...Boomer was Ok but I was struggling a bit with it being so slippery..


I almost got down to the bottom and there saw that I would have to cross over the river on a felled tree.....common sense again kicked in, second time in a week, and I decided that I did not need to go across that log it just looked too dicey to me......so we turned around and took some other trails back to the car.


Again Boomer is fantastic company!!


Heather had found a small suitcase of mine that I had left here and I went through some of my stuff and found these photos that I want to share!!


But first I want to share this with you..





This is a letter that my Mum wrote to me on 13th February 1995..


She rarely wrote to me as we communicated by phone every week but she told my Dad she just wanted to write me.........a few hours she passed away in her sleep!!


This photo is the one and only alcoholic drink I have ever had....





My 21st Birthday on the island of Majorca!!


My Mum and Dad’s wedding!!





Their 50 th wedding anniversary..





Left to right... Dad, Mum, Auntie Rita and Uncle Bram, my Dad’s brother who is now 92 years young and doing really well!!


1980 a family dinner when I was first married..





Left to right....Me, Michelle and Mia, Connies daughter’s, one of the boy friends and then Connie in between her parents!!


I got Major in the divorce proceedings...



Can you believe I dressed like this....Bermuda 1972


This is a photo of the main Jardin in SMA which is always mobbed with people..







Have a great evening be safe and happy!!


Could not leave you without a waterfall photo..


This evening my Rain forest shower!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...