Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday 16th March 2020..Day 33!!

I don’t think I need to tell anyone what is happening

each hour in this world of ours and no one really knows where this will lead!!


For me here Heather and Kirby and I sat down and discussed our options and that it is important for me to be self quarantined a while ...I am very blessed and lucky to have such special people in my life.


The plan is for me to stay most of the time in the down stairs apartment, which is completely fully equipped with everything anyone could need including a brand new bathroom with a rainforest shower, full kitchen, 60 inch television..

This guy coming to visit..





And these views!!













I just must not get close to anyone and I try to practise keeping my hands in my pocket.


I raised Boomer off here





And we went for a really long walk, he is very well behaved and is certainly a lady magnet...the number of women that say hello and how cute he is..I am begin to get a complex that no one wants to talk to me just Boomer.


I drove past the house where the man who bought Ramona from me lives and there she was in the driveway..


Six very happy years we were together!!






Heather made a lovely dinner and brought it down for me.....


I spoke to my family in England and officially cancelled my trip to Europe....everybody understands...


My lovely friends Paula and Jerry are in their Rv camper in San Miguel for a couple of days and I invited them to go to my casita and use the laundry facilities which they did today but I guess it was all too much for Jerry!!!





Please be safe and cautious and healthy and happy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...