Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday 31st March 2020..Day 46!!

Today was my first real going out day in 17 days since I arrived in Canada..

 

First took Boomer here...







A ten minute drive from the house...under normal circumstances this is a beautiful area used for walking, running, biking, swimming, and fishing!!!


But still lovely today..






















Boomer loves it...





So my real first conversation this morning on the trail was like this...


I always leash in Boomer when we approach oncoming people with dogs but he is really excellent he does not bother kids or other dogs.....so we are walking and two women approach I would guesstimate around 45 years of age and one has a terrier type dog on a leash and the other a big Boxer dog also on a leash.


I kept Boomer close to me and as we passed the Boxer barred his teeth and went for Boomers rear end, very nasty and aggressive....I pulled Boomer away and asked the woman to control her dog.....


So what were my first words I hear in 17 days.....she looked directly at me and told me to “shut the f- - K up”.....I was almost gobsmacked but did manage a “go home and look in the mirror lady”.    Really could not believe her everyone else on the trails I have seen have been so nice...oh well!!!


This is not the lady just something funny off the internet..











After I brought Boomer home I had to go to the bank to sign some papers..





Parking lot almost empty...




Next to the drug store to buy a razor..


Do you think I need one??





The razor is charging so the after photos of a cleaner chin mañana 




On the way home in the next driveway..





I like this......




And this





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

gumo said...

I must compliment you on how you handled the rude dog and owner confrontation. I would not handled it as well as you did. My blood boiled just reading about it.

mexicokid said...

Thank you...she completely took me by surprise and I could not believe in these times of despair could be so rude..have a great day les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

That was not a lady!

mexicokid said...

For sure...

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...