Sunday, March 08, 2020

Sunday 8th March 2020...Day 25!!


Best wishes and power to all the women in my life!!!



Marches to raise awareness of discrimination against women are taking place in cities around the world to mark International Women's Day.

The protests have been widespread and well-attended despite concerns about the coronavirus.

People around the world have been marking 8 March as a special day for women for more than a century.

It grew out of the labour movement to become a UN-recognised annual event.


A beautiful morning and I relaxed and had yogurt and strawberries outside on my little patio listening to the water fountain....very relaxing !!


Today the stadium is open to the public free of charge so anyone can walk the grounds plus they were holding the finals of the women’s and men’s Challenger series finals and I decided to go.


I took my time getting there and made sure I know where to park and report for duty for my first shift and then went to the stadium....





Beautiful surroundings and both games were very entertaining.


This is looking towards the empty sunny end..
















Afterwards I did a little shopping and arrived home around 5pm....sitting outside again writing this before I go in and heat up another dinner I made and get cleaned up and then watch my show...it stays lighter now as we put the clocks forward one hour this morning!!


This is how lovely SMA looks now with the blooming Jacaranda trees in full bloom!,



And one of me that Caron  took yesterday after tennis!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...