Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday’s 29th March 2020..Day 44!!!

I am so glad the weather forecasters were wrong....

Today was lovely and sunny and after breakfast I got Boomer ready for a big hike.


We drove about 40 minutes to this trail head...





The first part was on a nice firm path meandering along the river....















Then we came to this trail head and soon it became all up hill.....






I let Boomer of the leash he finds the biggest stick he can and bounds up the hill leaving me behind but he goes about twenty yards and stops and turns around and looks for me, so cute.


This view of the islands was close to the peak of the climb










A few minutes later in the middle of this forest is Heart Lake!!







Beautiful..








There is a trail all around the lake which we took and then came back to the viewpoint and had lunch.....





The weather changed whilst we were there and the clouds and rain came in for our decent..


Reckon it was about 12 km in total a really good work out and Boomer slept on the way home!!


Heather cooked a really nice dinner and brought me a plate down, it was yummy! Thank you!!


This is the 14 th day of my self quarantine and we have talked about options and have wisely decided to keep things the way they are, I am so lucky to be here!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...