Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday 30th March 2020...Day 45!!!!

There was a little issue around cars this morning so Heather took Little Bluey to work.


So Boomer and I did a 13 km walk from the house...here are some things we saw along the way...

An elephant...




Welcome to Nanaimo sign...


I think I remember these!!!!!!






A free book stand with a great sign..the white sign you cannot read in the middle is saying not to bring or take books at this time..





We then went down and walked along the pebbly beach..










Found this great stone....





Some one has been busy and thoughtful..





Of course your daily waterfall...





And a Boomer photo..





Another elephant 





And some llamas





It was a great walk.


Whilst I was downstairs having supper Heather called me and told me to open the basement door and I did...it was like an opera of sea lions..they were making such a loud noise, really funny!!


Like lots of places in the world now they are paying Tribute to medical workers, police, firefighters, paramedics, people in essential services...


Here almost everyone goes outside at 7pm and for one minute you make as much noise as you can....

I went out with a saucepan lid and a ladle...it is truly amazing the noise the whole neighbourhood makes!!


I like this play on words..





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...